610331 - Letter to M. M. Malhotra written from Delhi
2439, CHHIPI WADA KALAN
31st March 1961 .
Dear Shri Malhotra,
Thank you for your D.O.No.25(16)/61-r-II dated the 27th instant with enclosure.
I have now come to Delhi and staying at the above camp address for expediting the matter and therefore further correspondence may be [handwritten] made to my above camp address.
Enclosed I beg to hand you herewith the form sent by you and duly completed by me.
Thanking you in anticipation and awaiting your early reply.
(A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami)
Sri M.M. Malhotra
Ministry of Scientific Research and Cultural Affairs.
Government of India
Per registered post
- 1947 to 1964 - Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Delhi
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Delhi
- Letters to Public Officials
- 1947 to 1964 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1947 to 1964 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1947 to 1964
- Letters - With Added Handwriting