670224 - Letter to Rayarama written from San Francisco
INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR KRISHNA CONSCIOUSNESS, INC.
TWENTY-SIX SECOND AVENUE, NEW YORK, N.Y. 10003
Branch: 518 Frederick Street
San Francisco, California.
February 24, 1967
ACHARYA: SWAMI A.C. BHAKTIVEDANTA
James S. Greene
My Dear Rayarama,
I am in due receipt of your letter. According to our agreement [handwritten] Mr. Ypslantin cannot ask any more. It was understood that further money will be required when the bill is actually in the congress session for consideration. We have already paid him three hundred dollars which was full for dealings in the preliminary stage.
Any way I have a call from Naturalisation office to see them on 2nd March. And I shall let you know [handwritten] what is to be done thereafter. Or in the meantime if I return to N.Y. I shall let you know what is to be done. Have you [handwritten] taken delivery of the 1st chapter Bhagavad-gita from the publisher with whom you [handwritten] left it for examination? You have not informed me about this. Please take care of this. Here everything is going well. We have got some engagements up to Tuesday next week. Kirtanananda is trying to start a third center of the Society at Montreal. It is all Krishna's Grace. I have received the copy of Back to Godhead.
- 1967 - Letters
- 1967 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1967-02 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - USA
- Letters Written from - USA, San Francisco
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - USA
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - USA, San Francisco
- Rayarama - Letters
- 1967 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1967 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1967
- Letters - With Added Handwriting