691114 - Letter to Carl Lange written from London
November 14, 1969
My Dear Carl Lange,
Please accept my blessings. I beg to thank you very much for your letter dated October 26, 1969, and I am encouraged to read the contents. Although you have been associating with us for a short time, I can understand that Krishna is giving you good opportunity to serve Him nicely. It is very kind of you to be donating all of your earnings to our Seattle temple, and surely Krishna will bless you for your sincerity. It is this willingness to serve which Krishna wants to see in us. We have nothing to offer Krishna because He is the Proprietor of everything that be. But when He sees that a living entity is trying to serve Him, that is appreciated. In Bhagavad Gita you have seen that Krishna says to offer Him a leaf, a fruit, a flower, or even some water. Actually, the Supreme Lord has no necessity to request us to offer Him these items or any other items; but He gives us the opportunity of serving Him so that we may become qualified to enter back to Home, back to Godhead.
I am so pleased to learn that you are chanting 16 rounds daily and studying our books carefully. You continue to do this in the association of devotees, and surely you shall come out successful in perfecting your existence in Krishna Consciousness. Within one or two months I shall be returning to Los Angeles, and at that time you may come to speak with me further. In the meantime, you continue to help Upendra and the others in the activities there.
I hope this will meet you in good health.
- 1969 - Letters
- 1969 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1969-11 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - Europe
- Letters Written from - Europe, England - London
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - Europe
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - Europe, England - London
- Letters to Aspiring Devotees
- 1969 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1969 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1969