710316 - Letter to Shri Krishnadasa Adhikari from G.G. Kotovsky
March 16, 71
From: G. G. Kotovsky - SL_710316_A1
Referring your Letter to: Prof. V.V.Balabushevitch, dated 11/2/1971 I am to inform you that Professor V. V. Balabushevitch passed away on the 14th of December, 1970.
I thank you for your information about Swami Bhaktivedanta’s lecturing tour. If he would come to Moscow, the Soviet scholars doing research in ancient Indian culture will be very happy to meet him in the Institute of Oriental Studies, USSR Academy of Sciences. I would be thankful to you for the information on the dates of Swami Bhaktivedanta’s arrival and stay in the USSR.
- G.G. Kotovsky
- Head, Department of Indian and South Asian Studies,
- Institute of Oriental Studies,
- USSR Academy of Sciences,
- Armyansky Perlk 2,
- Moscow, USSR.
- SRI KRISHNA DASA ADHIKARI
- GOVERNING BODY COMMISSIONER
- INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR KRSNA CONSCIOUSNESS
- SRI SRI RADHA-KRISHNA-TEMPEL
- 2 HAMBURG 6 BERTELSTRASSE 65
- B R D