711225 - Letter to Gargamuni written from Bombay
INTERNATIONALE SOCIETY FOR KRISHNA CONSCIOUSNESS.
Founder-Acharya: His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada
DATE:25th December, 1971 CAMP: Box 387
My Dear Gargamuni Maharaj,
Please accept my blessings. I have replied your letter this morning; perhaps you have received it already. Now in the meantime we have received an important letter form Cox and Kings and a copy is sent herewith.
Immediately we require a big house either in Vrindaban, Delhi or Agra for accommodating foreign tourists. You can therefore please go to Agra and see Shri L.D. Bansal, Bansal Building, Subhash Bazar, Agra-3 (business phone 74255, residence phone 75459). You may remember that he came to Delhi and Vrindaban to arrange with us a pandal program in Agra. He has got a house for disposal which he says is very nice and big. Many tourists go to Agra the house is very big and nice, we can go and take. So go immediately and see it. And upon your favourable recommendation we can take it. It is very important, therefore I am entrusting this matter to you.
Hope this meets you in good health.
Your ever well-wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
SOUTH EAST ASIA
- 1971 - Letters
- 1971 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1971-12 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Bombay
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Bombay
- Gargamuni - Letters
- 1971 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1971 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1971