720227 - Letter to Jadurani written from Mayapur
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
Date: February 27, 1972
Camp: Sridham Mayapur (reply:c/o ISKCON Bombay)
My dear Jadurani,
Please accept my blessings. I beg to thank you for your second letter, undated, with more questions concerning the current paintings from Srimad-Bhagwatam. I shall reply as follows:
(1) Lord Brahma's lotus is red color.
(2) Brahma's four heads are facing the four directions.
(3) He is sitting directly upon the soft center of the lotus.
(4) There are many authorized, standard versions of paintings of Garbodaksayee Vishnu reclining, so you may see these, exactly how it is done. Ananta and G. Vishnu are practically the same size.
(5) Ananta is bluish with white inside.
(6) You may make a pillow under Vishnu's head.
(7) You may see the other standard paintings to see how big is Lord Brahma in comparison with Vishnu.
(8) 3rd Canto of Srimad Bhagwatam, 33rd chapter, is entitled "Instruction by Kapila Deva."
I Hope this will meet you in good health and happy mood.