720521 - Letter to Jayadeva written from Los Angeles
May 21, 1972
My Dear Jayadeva,
Please accept my blessings. I beg to acknowledge receipt of your letter dated April 8, 1972 and I have noted the contents. Actually, nothing in Krishna consciousness is an accident, but sometimes Krishna will put us into a seemingly unfavorable situation just to help us realize that he is the Controller. In the material world, all these situations are meant for tribulation, but in Krishna consciousness, they are meant for advancement. Kunti Devi is always praying "Let the trouble come again and again, so that I may have the opportunity to surrender to You." So to accept any situation as Krishna's mercy is to advance in spiritual life. You just try your best to serve Lord Krishna, and if any perplexing circumstances arise, just pray to Krishna to give you strength. These bodily relationships are only temporary. Our real relationship is with Krishna. Try to cultivate that.
Hoping this will meet you in good health.
Your ever well-wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- 1972 - Letters
- 1972 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1972-05 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - USA
- Letters Written from - USA, Los Angeles
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - USA
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - USA, Los Angeles
- Jayadeva - Letters
- 1972 - Letters Needing Scans