720722 - Letter to Sri Jogeswar Chowdhury written from Paris
COPY FOR TAMAL KRISHNSA [handwritten]
7 Bury Place,
London, W.C.1, England.
July 22, 72
My dear Sri Jogeswar Chowdhury,
Please accept my blessings. I have seen your letter addressed to the Secretary of our London branch, and I am very much pleased to note that you have somehow or other seen one copy of our "Back to Godhead" magazine and that you wish a copy of our Teachings of Lord Chaitanya. I have instructed the secretary here in London to forward you one copy immediately by ordinary mail, gratis. I am glad to inform you that a party of my disciples will be coming to Bangladesh soon for spreading the message of Lord Chaitanya there. They will be stationed at Jessore, but will travel wherever they are invited and hold Sankirtan. So if you are very much eager to receive them, about six or eight of my foreign American and European disciples, you can invite them to Chittagong and they shall be happy to stay with you there and hold programmes of kirtan and preaching.
Kindly do the needful and make all arrangements among the prominent Vaisnava citizens in Chittagong for programmes and for the board and keep for the Hare Krishna party, and meanwhile I am forwarding a copy of your letter to the leader, Sriman Tamal Krishna das Goswami, and you may write to him also, c/o ISKCON World Headquarters, P. O. Sridham Mayapur, Nadia district, West Bengal, India.
Hoping this will meet you in good health.
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
Sri Jogeswar Chowdhury
c/o Jitendra Lal Chowdhury
House of Kabiraj Haridas
Potvill, Banigram, Ranskhali
- 1972 - Letters
- 1972 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1972-07 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - Europe
- Letters Written from - Europe, France - Paris
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - Europe
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - Europe, France - Paris
- Letters to Indian Supporters
- 1972 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1972 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - SIC
- Letters - Signed, 1972
- Letters - With Added Handwriting