721214 - Letter to Gwalior Tank Branch written from Ahmedabad
Re. Our Account No. 14538
With reference to the above Account in the name of the International Society for Krishna consciousness Book Fund, said Account shall be closed and terminated, after first transferring (1) the sum of Rs. 10,000/= (Rupees Ten thousand Only) to our Account No., Central Bank of India, Head Branch, Flora Fountain, Bombay-l, (ISKCON Building Fund Account), and (2) the sum of Rs. 19,000/= (Rupees Nineteen Thousand Only) to my personal Account No. 14876 with your Bank CBI, Gwalior Tank Branch. The entire balance in the above Account, after transferring the abovementioned two sums, shall be divided as follows: (1) Re. 1,00,000/= (Rupees One Lakh only) shall be entered into a Fixed Term Deposit for the period of Fifteen Days (15 Days) Only, after which time it shall be transferred as per my Advice; I, the undersigned, shall be the sole operator;
(2) Rs. 1,00,000/= (Rupees One Lakh Only) shall be entered into a Fixed Term Deposit, being divided into Two sums of Rs. 50,000/= (Rupees Fifty Thousand ), each sum for the period of Six Months Only (6 months); furthermore, a Recurring Interest Account shall be opened in my name and the Interest on this Amount shall be transferred monthly into the Recurring Interest Account; furthermore, the said Fixed Term Deposit Account shall be in the name of "Bhaktivedanta Book Trust Fund," as per the enclosed copy of the Trust Agreement, and I, the undersigned, shall be the sole operator of the Account; furthermore, in the case of any emergency the two Members of the Bhaktivedanta Book Trust, besides myself, may be called upon to enter and withdraw funds into and from the Account as may be necessary, and their signatures specimens are enclosed herewith;
(3) The remaining Balance of the ISKCON Book Fund, deducting the sums of Rs. 10,000/=, Re, 19,000/=, Rs. 1,00,000/= and Rs. 1,00,000/=, or total of Re. 2,29,000/0# as indicated above, shall be entered into a Fixed Term Deposit, being divided into Two sums, one of Rs. 50,000/= (Rupees Fifty Thousand Only) and one of the remaining portion, each sum for the period of One Year Only (1 Year); furthermore, monthly interest on these Amounts shall be transferred monthly into the Recurring Interest Account mentioned in the above (2); furthermore, the said Fixed Term Deposit Account shall be in the name of "Bhaktivedanta Book Trust Fund," as per above (2), I, the undersigned, being the sole operator.
Kindly return the copy of the Trust Agreement at your earliest convenience, and oblige. If there are any more points to be discussed I shall be in Bombay in about a week's time.
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- 1972 - Letters
- 1972 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1972-12 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Ahmedabad
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Ahmedabad
- Letters to Bank Personel
- 1972 - Letters Needing Scans