730612 - Letter to Madhudvisa written from Mayapur
June 12, 1973
My Dear Madhudvisa,
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated May 29, 1973 and have noted the contents carefully.
So, everything is going on so nicely there. So many books are being distributed. There are good prospects for a new temple. You are going to introduce three rathas this year for Rathayatra. This is all very pleasing and inspiring to me. I would very much like to come there for Rathayatra, but now I am not in very good health, and it is the opinion of Tamal Krsna Maharaja, Bhavananda Maharaja, Jayapataka Maharaja and Jagadisa that it is best for me if I stay here for now so that I may get my health back. However, you may again invite me next year and, if Krsna wants, I will surely come there. Thank you very much.
Hoping this meets you in good health.
Your ever well-wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
Enclosure: The bank slip.
- 1973 - Letters
- 1973 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1973-06 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Mayapur
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Mayapur
- Madhudvisa - Letters
- 1973 - Letters Needing Scans