730805 - Letter to Manager of Central Bank of India written from Bhaktivedanta Manor, UK
(formerly Piggots Manor),
Near Radlett, Herts., U.K.
5th August, 73
Central Bank of India,
Head Office Bombay, Fort
Regarding account number 9-381, International Society for Krishna Consciousness, Building Fund.
I wish to send some money on account of building fund, as soon as you receive it you have to transfer it for fixed deposit account for 6 months. Please send me the necessary papers for our joint signatures.
The purpose of dispatching this money is for construction of temples in India.
Prior to this letter we requested you to send us a statement of accounts, but we have not received any such statement till now. Kindly send the statement also.
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
Shyamasundar Das Adhikary
- 1973 - Letters
- 1973 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1973-08 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - Europe
- Letters Written from - Europe, England - London
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - Europe
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - Europe, England - London
- Letters to Bank Personel
- 1973 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1973 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Unsigned, 1973