730820 - Letter to Sukadeva written from Bhaktivedanta Manor, UK
near Watford, Herts,
August 20, 1973
My Dear Sukadeva,
Please accept my blessings. I beg to acknowledge receipt of your letter and the enclosed pictures of your Altar. Everything appears very very nice and I am very much pleased, thank you so much.
On your recommendation I accept the boys named by you for first initiation. Their names are as follows.
D.A. Norton Jr. - Abhinanda Das GREAT DELIGHT - SUPREME PLEASURE [handwritten]
N.P. Coty - Nistula Das UNEQUALLED- MATCHLESS [handwritten]
G.J. Folsy - Simha Das LION [handwritten]
S.D. Kadetz - Sura Das GODLY- [handwritten]
R.E. Smith - Ragamathani Dasi - Able to be efficient [handwritten]
D.A. Gilles - Samharina Dasi - ONE WHO DESTROYS INAUSPICIOUS THINGS [handwritten]
P.J. Walker - Vidhatri Dasi - ONE WHO GIVES [handwritten]
T.L. Joyce - Tripuramalini Dasi
Hold a fire ceremony, and distribute sumptuous Prasadam to one and all.
I hope this letter meets you in good health.
Your ever well wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
Sriman Sukadeva Das Adhikary
400 18th Ave. E.
Seattle Washington 98112
- 1973 - Letters
- 1973 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1973-08 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - Europe
- Letters Written from - Europe, England - London
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - Europe
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - Europe, England - London
- Sukadeva - Letters
- Letters Giving the Names of New Initiates
- 1973 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1973 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - SIC
- Letters - Signed, 1973
- Letters - With Added Handwriting