740908 - Letter to Jayapataka written from Vrndavana
Krishna Balaram Mandir
Raman Reti, Vrindaban
His Holiness Jayapataka Swami
P.O. Sridham Mayapur
Dist. Nadia, West Bengal
My Dear Jayapataka Swami:
Please accept my blessings. I beg to acknowledge receipt of your letter dated 1/9/74 and have noted the contents. By the grace of Lord Nrisinghadev I am improving in my health.
Regarding the citizenship, you should apply as many as possible. You can read, write, and speak Bengali. So take citizenship. The local officers are in favor, so they will grant.
I hope this meets you in good health.
Your ever well wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- 1974 - Letters
- 1974 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1974-09 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Vrndavana
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Vrndavana
- Jayapataka - Letters
- 1974 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1974 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1974