740925 - Letter to Bhakta Dennis written from Calcutta
3, Albert Road
Bhakta Dennis Loch
P.O. Box 3062
Big Bear Lake, Calif.
Dear Bhakta Dennis:
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter with enclosed essay on the "black holes." So you have scientific mind and you want to use it in the service of Krsna. This is very good, and this I want that scientists step forward and preach Krsna consciousness. We are not preaching something fanaticism nor dry philosophy. Krsna consciousness is jnanam and vijnanam, practical knowledge. So I have given all the points in my books, and you should read them thoroughly.
I have shown your essay to Dr. Swarup Damodar and he has read it. He is returning soon to California, and you can see him and discuss how to improve it. You should write more because it is very important subject matter.
Side by side to your writing you should also chant regularly Hare Krsna.
I hope this meets you well.
Your ever well wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- 1974 - Letters
- 1974 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1974-09 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Calcutta
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Calcutta
- Letters to Aspiring Devotees
- 1974 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1974 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1974