741011 - Letter to Sri Govinda written from Mayapur
Sri Mayapur Chandradoya Mandir
P.O. Sree Mayapur, Dist. Nadia
West Bengal, India
Sriman Sri Govinda das Adhikary
1014 Emerson St.
Evanston, Illinois 60201
My Dear Sri Govinda das:
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated September 24, 1974 and have noted the contents. Any discrepancy, that can be corrected. A change of management that is not good. All faults shall be corrected. You are already trained up man. Do not worry. Jaya-tirtha Prabhu is here, and I have advised him in this connection that the three of you: him, Jagadisha, and yourself, chalk out a program. So do not worry. You three men change the discrepancies. Why Jagadisha's wife should interfere? We must run the Society on cooperation. Whatever is done, is done. You are all experienced men, and I have confidence that everything can be corrected.
Debt is not good. It is said that a happy man is he who lives at home and has no debts. That is a happy man. Please try to correct this situation.
I hope this meets you in good health.
Your ever well wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
N.B. Your telegram to Brahmananda Swami to cancel the initiations of Barb and Lee Sutton has been received.
- 1974 - Letters
- 1974 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1974-10 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Mayapur
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Mayapur
- Sri Govinda - Letters
- 1974 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1974 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1974