741015 - Letter to Caitya-guru written from Mayapur
Sri Mayapur Chandradoya Mandir
P.O. Sree Mayapur
Dist. Nadia, West Bengal
Sriman Chaityaguru das Brahmachary
103, Sector 23A
My Dear Chaityaguru das:
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated 29/9/74 and have noted the contents. How long do I have to bring devotees from abroad for preaching here in India? You must recruit local devotees. That is wanted. I went to New York without any Indians to help me. You are Indian and this is India, so you cannot create? One experienced man must go and create local man anywhere; that is real preaching.
Brahmananda Swami reports that what invitations you have got in Batala it was very difficult to make Life Members there. Alone you cannot do anything. It is not possible. Neither it is possible to give you any assistant immediately.
I hope this meets you in good health.
Your ever well wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- 1974 - Letters
- 1974 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1974-10 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Mayapur
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Mayapur
- Caitya-guru - Letters
- 1974 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1974 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1974