741202 - Letter to Bhurijana written from Bombay
Hare Krishna Land, Gandhi Gram Road
Juhu, Bombay 400 054 India
Sriman Bhurijana das Adhikary
40 Thomas Street
East Brighton, Vic. 3187
My Dear Bhurijana das:
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated November 7, 1974 with enclosed check for Dollars 100.00. So you stay wherever you are peaceful, but do not forget Krishna consciousness. That is my request. I have received your check, and thank you very much for it.
Now Krishna has blessed you with a daughter. The name Vrindabanleela you have chosen is very nice.
Trivikram Swami has published one Chinese literature, On the Way to Krishna. I have not read it of course, but it appears very nice, with my photo on the cover. I have asked him to organize the center there. So try to help him even by correspondence, and sometimes try to visit there because you are experienced in Hong Kong affairs.
I shall be going to Hong Kong and Tokyo shortly, and thereafter to Australia in the month of January, as Madhudvisa Swami has invited me for the temple opening and installation.
I hope this meets you in good health, and also your wife.
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- 1974 - Letters
- 1974 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1974-12 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Bombay
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Bombay
- Bhurijana - Letters
- 1974 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1974 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1974