741202 - Letter to Madhudvisa written from Bombay
Hare Krishna Land, Gandhi Gram Road
Juhu, Bombay 400 054 India
His Holiness Madhudvisa Swami
197 Danks Street
Albert Park, Vic. 3206
My Dear Madhudvisa Swami:
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated November 5, 1974 with enclosed plans of the newly purchased house. It all appears very wonderful. It is very good that the Deity is facing East. Yes, the room above the Deity should be kept vacant. Yes, you can store Ratha Yatra festival gear or books there, also. The proposed pinnacle should not have Om, but shastic or chakra, Krsna's weapon.
So everything is nice, and I shall be glad to come for the Deity installation and temple opening in January. We shall come from Honolulu via Fiji.
I Hope this meets you in good health.
Your ever well-wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- 1974 - Letters
- 1974 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1974-12 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Bombay
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Bombay
- Madhudvisa - Letters
- 1974 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1974 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - SIC
- Letters - Signed, 1974