741204 - Letter to Gurukrpa written from Bombay
Hare Krishna Land, Gandhi Gram Road
Juhu, Bombay 400054 India
His Holiness Guru Kripa Swami
My Dear Guru Kripa Swami:
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated November 26, 1974 and have noted the contents. The Credit Note from DNP for Dollars 60,338.98 was not enclosed however.
Regarding how the money is being spent for Vrindaban project, I have written to Saurabha Prabhu for a report, but it has not yet come. As soon as it comes, I will reply you. You must be satisfied how the money is being spent.
Why are you having immigration difficulty, when others have gotten the missionary visas you mentioned in your last letter?
We have already got our tourist visas for Japan and will be coming soon.
Regarding the preaching there in Japan, the Japanese people are giving money, even more than America; that is preaching. Somehow or other they are giving service to the Lord. This is wanted.
Regarding the latest money mentioned above, it has not yet been transferred to India, and I am enquiring from Ramesvara.
I hope this meets you in good health.
Your ever well wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- 1974 - Letters
- 1974 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1974-12 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Bombay
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Bombay
- Gurukrpa - Letters
- 1974 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1974 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Unsigned, 1974