741215 - Letter to Tribhuvanatha written from Bombay
15, Dec. 74
Hare Krishna Land, Bombay 54
My dear Tribhuvanath,
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated Nov. 15, 74 and have noted the contents carefully. I was very happy to hear of your Hare Krishna Festival program and that the response has been so wonderful. Simply by giving people a chance to hear this wonderful Hare Krsna mantra and Krsna's philosophy as stated in Bhagavad-gita, so many people will become interested and actually they will join us. The poster you have enclosed is very nice and attractive. So continue this program of Hare Krsna Festivals all over the United Kingdom and in this way attract people to Krsna Consciousness. Work nicely under you GBC's direction and always keep yourself strictly following all of our principles without deviation.
As far as taking Deities to the programs that sounds like a very nice plan. But if you want to take the Deities permanently on your party there may be difficulties because you have to maintain Them nicely. So you can discuss this with Hansadutta and see what he thinks.
I am planning to come to England in April-May. So I will see you then. I hope this meets you in good health.
Your ever well wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- 1974 - Letters
- 1974 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1974-12 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Bombay
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Bombay
- Tribhuvanatha - Letters
- 1974 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1974 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - SIC
- Letters - Unsigned, 1974