741221 - Letter to Gopijanavallabha written from Bombay
21, Dec. 74
Hare Krishna Land
Gandhi Gram Rd., Juhu
Bombay 400 054, India
Gopijanaballabha das brahmacari
439 Henry St.
Brooklyn, New York 11231
My dear Gopijanaballabha,
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated Nov. 24, 1974 which was sent to Hong Kong.
I think by this time all of your questions in your letter have been answered. I am very anxious to get that building in New York City. Rupanuga has given photographs as well as floor plans in his most recent letter. I like it very much, so I want you to immediately take it. As far as the $300,000 down payment I don't think there will be any difficulty with that. Keep me informed on this matter as the negotiation has already begun. So you along with Rupanuga keep the atmosphere there very pure by holding regular classes, having morning and evening artik and kirtan programs and ensuring that everyone chants their 16 rounds and follows the four regulative principles without fail. And try to increase my book distribution as much as possible.
I hope this meets you all in good health.
Your ever well-wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- 1974 - Letters
- 1974 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1974-12 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Bombay
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Bombay
- Gopijanavallabha - Letters
- 1974 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1974 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Unsigned, 1974