741223 - Letter to Kisora written from Bombay
23, Dec. 74
Hare Krishna Land
Gandhi Gram Rd.,Juhu
Bombay 400 054
Kishore das Adhikari
14, Forrest Rd.
Edinburgh, Scotland U.K.
My dear Kishore,
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated 11-12-74 and have noted the contents. If you like you can come immediately to Bombay and work under the direction of Giriraj who is also anxious to have you as an assistant. At the present moment there are no facilities for householders, therefore you can come alone and in a short while when the householder facilities are better than you can call for your wife. I will be here in Bombay until probably mid-Jan, then I may go to Australia or [handwritten] [unclear].
Please follow all of our regulative principles, such as rising early, attending classes and without fail chant 16 rounds and follow our 4 regulative principles. Without these things your spiritual life will be hampered.
I hope this meets you in good health.
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- 1974 - Letters
- 1974 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1974-12 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Bombay
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Bombay
- Kisora - Letters
- 1974 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1974 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - SIC
- Letters - Signed, 1974
- Letters - With Added Handwriting