750116 - Letter to Uttamasloka written from Bombay
Hare Krishna Land, Gandhi Gram Rd.
Juhu, Bombay 400 054 INDIA
Jan. 16, 75
Uttama-sloka dasa adhikari
187 Gerrard St. E.
Toronto 225, Ont. Canada
My dear Uttamasloka das,
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated Dec. 31st, 1974 and have noted the contents. Yes. The way that you should make the altars is that there should be three separate rooms, doors, and altars. That will be very nice.
Thankyou for your wonderful sankirtana results. It is very pleasing to me that you have sold so many books. Now, continue and increase.
I have accepted for 1st initiation the 6 persons you have recommended. Their names are as follows: Earl—Harideva dāsa, Geoff Meek—Govinda bhakta dāsa, Lucien—Laksminātha dāsa, Tim—Trillokanātha dāsa, Tuija—Tribhuvaneśvari dasi, Cathy—Ksiracora dāsi. Their beads may be chanted on by Kirtanananda Svami. I have also accepted Purnamasi devi dasi and Rudrani devi dasi as my duly initiated (secondly) disciples. Their gayatri threads and mantra sheet, are enclosed herein. Let them hear the gayatri mantra through the right ear from the tape of myself saying it.
I hope this meets you in good health.
Your ever well-wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Svami
Enc: 1 mantra sheet.
- 1975 - Letters
- 1975 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1975-01 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Bombay
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Bombay
- Uttama Sloka - Letters
- Letters Giving the Names of New Initiates
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - SIC
- Letters - Signed, 1975