750206 - Letter to Audolomi written from Honolulu
51 Coelho Way, Honolulu, Hawaii
Feb. 6th, 1975
1014 Dmerson St.
Evanston, Illinois 60201
My dear Audolomi das,
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated Feb. 2, 1975 and have noted the contents carefully. It is the mercy of Krishna that you are getting fair warning of your nearing death. Now, you must become very serious to prepare to meet death without fear of being fully absorbed in the lotus feet of Krishna. You must be very careful and always praying to Krishna that you will not forget Him at the time of dying.
If your heart is weak, do not take part in so much active service. It will be better for you to chant more, read books, eat less—like that you can engage yourself. Everyone has to die sometime, but the problem is that most men your age are thinking, "I will live another fifty years", but now you have been informed that in your case, you will not live so long. Take advantage of this advance notice, consider it a blessing and prepare yourself to go back to home, back to Godhead.
I hope this meets you in strong Krishna Consciousness.
Your ever well-wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Svami
- 1975 - Letters
- 1975 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1975-02 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - USA
- Letters Written from - USA, Hawaii
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - USA
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - USA, Hawaii
- Audolomi - Letters
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1974 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1975