750215 - Letter to Giriraja written from Mexico City
Reply: New York Temple.
San Miguel, Mexico 18, D.F.
Mexico City, Mexico
Feb. 15th, 1975
Giriraja das brahmacari
Hare Krishna Land, Gandhi Gram Rd.
Juhu, Bombay 400 054 INDIA
My dear Giriraja das,
Please accept my blessings. The interest rate here in the west is very low now, so I am thinking very seriously to invest about 410,000 dollars (approximately 32 lakhs rupees). I want to know immediately what kind of monthly interest I would receive if I was to put this amount in a fixed deposit for five years. Check with the big banks and find out what the highest interest rate would be. You can check with many of the big banks such as First National Bank, Punjab National, Central Bank of India, State Bank of India, etc. Please see to this matter immediately without any delay and let me know by return post to New York Temple.
I hope this meets you in good health.
Your ever well-wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
Send news about new construction
- 1975 - Letters
- 1975 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1975-02 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - Mexico
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - Mexico
- Giriraja - Letters
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - SIC
- Letters - Signed, 1975
- Letters - With Added Handwriting