750519 - Letter to Dulal Candra written from Melbourne
May 19th, 1975
197 Danks St., Albert Park
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Dulal Chandra das
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15213
My dear Dulal Chandra dasa,
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated May 4th, 1975 and have noted the contents. Thank you for boldly infiltrating into the intellectual circles there. By attracting intelligent men to our movement, automatically, others will also be attracted to come. By preaching in this way, one becomes firmly convinced of the philosophy of Krishna Consciousness himself, and gradually it becomes easier and easier for him to convince others also. Most important thing is to follow all of the rules carefully, chant 16 rounds, and read our books carefully. This will make you spiritually strong.
I accept Bob Bauer and Sue Bauer as my duly initiated disciples. Their names are Bhokta dasa, and Sukhavaha devi dasi. Their beads may be chanted by Kirtanananda Swami.
I hope this will meet you in good health.
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- 1975 - Letters
- 1975 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1975-05 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - Australasia
- Letters Written from - Australasia, Melbourne
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - Australasia
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - Australasia, Melbourne
- Dulal Candra - Letters
- Letters Giving the Names of New Initiates
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1975