750531 - Letter to Unknown written from Honolulu
COMMUNITY PROJECT OF ISKCON
INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR KRISHNA CONSCIOUSNESS INC
FOUNDER - ACARYA His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada
May 31st 1975
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated May 23, 1975 and have noted the contents. If you give the right protection to the cows, then they will give so much milk that the ground of New Vrindavan will be muddy with milk. European and American civilization will be finished on account of this sinful activity of killing the cows. Actually, one should not circumbulate when the deity is open. It is stated in the NOD. I think you can close the doors of the deity room during Tulasi puja and then open them again afterwards.
Regarding my coming to New Vrndavan, yes, I can stay there for the month of August.That will be very nice.
I hope this meets you in good health.
Your ever well wisher
- 1975 - Letters
- 1975 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1975-05 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - USA, Hawaii
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - USA
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - USA, Hawaii
- Letters to Unknown or Written from Unknown Place
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals