750707 - Morning Walk - Chicago
Prabhupāda: . . . Jewish temple?
Prabhupāda: Deity or not?
Tamāla Kṛṣṇa: Oh, no.
Jayatīrtha: No. They worship their scripture, though, the Toraḥ. They keep it on one altar and then they bring it out . . .
Brahmānanda: Once a year.
Jayatīrtha: And everyone pays respects.
Prabhupāda: The scripture gives any description of God?
(break) (on walk)
Prabhupāda: . . . religion, they have got at least.
Brahmānanda: Yes. (break)
Tamāla Kṛṣṇa: . . . spoke to Gargamuni Mahārāja this morning.
Tamāla Kṛṣṇa: I spoke with Gargamuni Mahārāja this morning.
Tamāla Kṛṣṇa: He collected $12,000 this month.
Tamāla Kṛṣṇa: Yes.
Prabhupāda: But I heard that he is collecting $6,000 daily.
Brahmānanda: Six hundred.
Prabhupāda: Six hundred, oh.
Tamāla Kṛṣṇa: He collected twelve thousand. But his party is increasing in size.
Prabhupāda: Yes, he can organize. (laughs) Hare Kṛṣṇa. (break)
Tamāla Kṛṣṇa: . . . Philadelphia to see you at the Ratha-yātrā.
Prabhupāda: Hare Kṛṣṇa. (break) When important talks will be, I shall say. You can record. (end)
- 1975 - Morning Walks
- 1975 - Lectures and Conversations
- 1975 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1975-07 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Morning Walks - USA
- Morning Walks - USA, Chicago
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - USA
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - USA, Chicago
- 1975 - New Audio - Released in May 2014
- Audio Files 00.01 to 05.00 Minutes