750714 - Letter to Jayapataka written from Philadelphia
424 E. Woodlawn Ave.
July 14, 1975
His Holiness Jayapataka Swami
Sri Mayapur Chandro daya Mandir
P.O. Shree Mayapur
Dist. Nabadwip, West Bengal, India
My Dear Jayapataka Swami:
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated June 25, 1975 and have noted the contents. The Gurukula and poor feeding programs should be developed and it will make us very popular. The wrestling is all right. The program for Nitai Chand to visit the villages and preach and make men join is very good.
Make everything green there. Why not install your American sprinkler system? I have seen in Denver a very nice arrangement in the park for watering the grounds. You have got your own pumping water, so it will be easy for you. There you have got enough water.
Move the dirt from the pukur. It is not nice. I have sent to Bhavananda Maharaj the photos of how it should be done. It may be cleared and the dirt put along the sides where we shall make rooms at a high level for the flooding. The lake water should be clear. What is a charan on the front gate?
I have asked Jayatirhta that Ranadhir may immediately go to Mayapur.
I hope this meets you in good health.
Your ever well wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- 1975 - Letters
- 1975 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1975-07 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - USA
- Letters Written from - USA, Philadelphia
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - USA
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - USA, Philadelphia
- Jayapataka - Letters
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - SIC
- Letters - Signed, 1975