750901 - Letter to Jayananda written from Vrndavana
September 1, 1975
Krishna Balaram Mandir, Raman Reti
Sriman Jayananda das Bramachary
Sri Sri Radha Damodar [unclear]
My Dear Jayananda das:
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated August 11, 1975 and have noted the contents. What you have done is good. Why should you remarry? Rather you should take sannyas. Now you are getting very good training. Why has Jayatirtha suggested you to remarry?
In Delhi there is a certain kind of laddu which has such a taste, that anyone who has tasted it once, he laments, oh how I would like to taste again. And anyone who has never tasted, he also laments, oh I have never tasted. So one who has tasted, and one who has not tasted, both are lamenting. Wife is like that. You have already tasted, now you are lamenting. But my advice to you is not to try to taste again, otherwise your lamentation will increase. You have got no children, so you are free, so take sannyas.
Sex life is nasty, but out of illusion we think it is nice. Now you are experienced, so don't take sex life again. You should not take sannyas out of sentiment nor artificially, but it is better to accept it anyway.
I hope this meets you in good health.
Your ever well wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- 1975 - Letters
- 1975 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1975-09 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Vrndavana
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Vrndavana
- Jayananda - Letters
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1975