750903 - Letter to Mahamsa written from Vrndavana
Krishna Balaram Mandir, Raman Reti
September 3, 75
His Holiness Mahamsa Swami
Nampally Station Road
My Dear Mahamsa Swami:
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated August 21, 1975 with enclosed copies of the master plan and cost estimate of the Hyderabad land. Who has drawn this big scheme? And, where to get the money? I wanted simple life. What is the Nature Cure Hospital? The first scheme is how to get food grains.
What is the scheme for getting this money? Will Hansaduta supply? Then I have no objection. Hansaduta will be president of this scheme. I will go in my quarters there, nothing more.
The idea is good. I hope this meets you in good health.
Your ever well wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- 1975 - Letters
- 1975 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1975-09 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Vrndavana
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Vrndavana
- Mahamsa - Letters
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1975
- Letters - With Added Handwriting