751005 - Letter to Bhagavan written from Mauritius
P.O. Box 718, Port Louis, Mauritius
October 5, 75
Sriman Bhagavan das Adhikary
4, Rue Le Sueur
Paris, 16 FRANCE
My dear Bhagavandas:
Please accept my blessings. Here in Mauritius there is a very good potency for introducing Krsna consciousness on a wide scale. The government is not opposed to our movement. Yesterday we had one meeting and all big government officers, ministers, ambassadors came to hear me speak. And they appreciated.
Most important the local boys, Indians, are coming, and now they want to do something. They are convinced that this is a good movement. They are organizing a program of getting boys from the villages for me to instruct them. So I am prepared to personally take up this program and remain here. The boys here are educated and intelligent and speak English and especially French.
What is required immediately is some French speaking devotees to come here for preaching. You kindly arrange for this. Sober, intelligent men are required who can preach. Now we have so many French literatures, so there is a great opportunity. Not only here but in other islands. And these local Indian boys can in future be sent to India to preach to their people. So on the whole there is great potential here. Enclosed are some cuttings from the newspapers here.
I hope this meets you in good health.
- 1975 - Letters
- 1975 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1975-10 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - Africa
- Letters Written from - Africa, Mauritius
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - Africa
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - Africa, Mauritius
- Bhagavan - Letters
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1975