751022 - Letter to Tulsi written from Johannesburg
59 Muller Street, Yeoville,
Johannesburg, South Africa
22 October, 75
Tulsi das Brahmacari
3764 Watseka Ave.,
Los Angeles, California
My dear Tulsi das,
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated October 13, 1975 and I have noted the contents with care.
I have marked how you are making mridangas. Make many mridangas. It will solve a great problem.
Concerning your idea to go port to port by ship, why waste time and energy. Don't spoil money purchasing boat. Port to port we can go by airplane.
I hope that this meets you in good health.
Your ever well-wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
nb. On your recommendation, I am accepting the following devotees for initiation:
1st. Initiation: Miriam Bicks (Dhriti devi dasi)
Karen Wilson (Krsnastuta devi dasi)
Connie (Pusti devi dasi)
Maddonna (Kulapriya devi dasi)
Bhakti Pete (Mahanidhi das)
Ann Matesow (Yuvati devi dasi)
2nd Initiation: Gajapati das, Pundarika Vidyanidhi, and Raksana.
Enclosed you will find 3 brahmin threads, and you may hold a fire-yajna emphasizing the importance of strictly following the 4 regulative principles, and chanting daily minimum of 16 rounds japa.
- 1975 - Letters
- 1975 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1975-10 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - Africa
- Letters Written from - Africa, S. Africa - Johannesburg
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - Africa
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - Africa, S. Africa - Johannesburg
- Tulsi - Letters
- Letters Giving the Names of New Initiates
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1975