751029 - Letter to Mr. Longo A. Ali written from Nairobi
Oct. 29, 1975
P.O.Box 28946, Nairobi, Kenya
Mr. Longo A. Ali
Dear Mr. Ali:
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated October 13, 1975 hand delivered to me by my disciple Jnana das Adhikari and I am pleased to note the contents. I am glad to note your determination to be freed from the material entanglement by chanting Hare Krishna mantra. This is the recommended process for this age of disagreement for achieving Krishna consciousness. It is authorized, very easy, and it does not cost anything. I understand that you have got japa beads, so this is very good that you are seriously taking to the process. So if you continue Krishna will bless you, and you will go back home back to Godhead. I also understand that you have Bhagavad gita As It Is, so try to read something regularly, but do not neglect the chanting, that is the important thing.
I hope this meets you and your family members in good health.
Your ever well wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
N.B. Regarding becoming my disciple is concerned, first you have to follow our rules. Besides chanting on the beads 16 rounds daily minimum, you should take only prasadam of vegetarian foodstuffs offered to Guru Gauranga. Jnana das can instruct you in this.
- 1975 - Letters
- 1975 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1975-10 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - Africa
- Letters Written from - Africa, Kenya - Nairobi
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - Africa
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - Africa, Kenya - Nairobi
- Letters to Aspiring Devotees
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - SIC
- Letters - Signed, 1975