751109 - Letter to Ghanasyama written from Bombay
November 09, 1975
My dear Ghanasyama das,
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated October 5th, 1975 and was very glad to read the contents. You mention about the well-renown psychologist at Harvard who is interested in finding about man's true nature. Man's true nature is to render service. Originally the living entity was meant for rendering service to Krsna and as soon as the living entity misuses this marginal position, he becomes conditioned by material nature.
You are rendering first quality service to Krsna by your preaching success. Be blessed and continue your efforts and Krsna will recognize you very quickly. Anyone who preaches like this is very much appreciated by Krsna.
I hope this meets you in good health.
Your ever well wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- 1975 - Letters
- 1975 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1975-11 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Bombay
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Bombay
- Ghanasyama - Letters
- 1975 - Letters Needing Scans