751114 - Letter to Pusta Krsna written from Bombay
Juhu Road, Juhu, BOMBAY 400 054
November 14, 75
His Holiness Pusta Krishna Swami
59 Muller St., Yeoville
Johannesburg, South Africa
My Dear Pusta Krishna Swami:
Please accept my blessings. I have today sent you one telegram reading as follows: IMMEDIATELY GO NAIROBI TO TAKE CHARGE INSTRUCTIONS MAILED NAIROBI—A.C. BHAKTIVEDANTA SWAMI.
One telephone call has come from Dinnath that Sharma the president has left Africa because of fighting with Chayavana Swami. When I was in Nairobi I took away from Chayavana all managerial duties. There were so many complaints against him from our men and from outsiders. He could not manage nor could he collect. I had wanted that Sharma and Shakti Mati manage themselves without any interference.
Now I want you to manage things there. The management was not being done properly when I was there. The accounts were not being kept properly, and they were spending everything. Please rectify the situation. Chayavana Swami should go to Europe for preaching and travelling. Chaitya Guru das may be sent here to India for starting our Kuruksetra Project.
I hope this meets you in good health.
Your ever well wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- 1975 - Letters
- 1975 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1975-11 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Bombay
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Bombay
- Pusta Krishna - Letters
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1975