751204 - Letter to Acyutananda and Yasodanandana written from Vrndavana
December 04, 1975
My Dear Acyutananda and Yasodanandana Swami,
Please accept my blessings. I beg to acknowledge receipt of your letter dated November 28, 1975.
The pictures are very encouraging, and the reports of your life membership and book sales is also nice. There is tremendous field in India for selling books, if you continue this effort you will soon be compete with America. Gopala Krishna Prabhu is arranging to print Srimad-Bhagavatam Hindi, First canto Vol. I 5,000 copies, also Bhagavad-gita as it is. So there is a big field, in India 600,000,000 people. In every home there should be at least one BBT publication, so the field is very big.
I hope this letter meets you both well, keep me informed.
Your ever well wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- 1975 - Letters
- 1975 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1975-12 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Vrndavana
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Vrndavana
- Acyutananda - Letters
- Yasodanandana - Letters
- Letters to Groups of Devotees
- 1975 - Letters Needing Scans