751209 - Letter to Sri Tikamdas J. Batra written from Vrndavana
December 9, 1975
Krishna Balaram Temple,
Raman Reti, Vrindaban,
My Dear Tikamdas,
Please accept my blessings. Thank you for your letter dated December 6, 1975. In the beginning of publishing Back to Godhead I was printing with Sarasvati Press in Calcutta, but the others I cannot remember.
Regarding your question, There is really a place as Vaikuntha, beyond this dark material universe. In the material world if our consciousness is changed to Krishna then even here is vaikuntha consciousness. This is very easy to understand. Suppose one is a foreigner in India, but still he can continue his European or American consciousness. The process for doing this is bhakti yoga and the beginning of that process is hearing and chanting the Holy Name of Krishna, Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare, Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare. Please chant Hare Krishna and be always in Krishna consciousness.
I hope this letter finds you well.
Your ever well wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
Sri Tikamdas J. Batra
97 Amritnagar, Chakaca,
Kurla Rd. Andher,
- 1975 - Letters
- 1975 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1975-12 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Vrndavana
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Vrndavana
- Letters to Acquaintances
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1975