751217 - Letter to M. N. Chaudhuri written from Bombay
Hare Krishna Land,
Juhu Road, Juhu, Bombay 400 054
December 17, 1975
Sriman M.N. Chaudhuri,
Dept. of Development and Planning,
Government of West Bengal,
Raj Bhavan, Calcutta
Dear Sriman Chaudhuri,
Please accept my blessings. I am very pleased to meet you the other day at the airport of Delhi. I think it was ordained by Lord Krishna because I need your help in the service of Lord Krishna.
The bearer of this letter is my secretary of our Mayapur establishment, and he will explain to you about our activities there. It will be a great satisfaction if you kindly visit our Mayapur establishment to see how things are going on there. We are developing a plan there to be self sufficient. Namely to produce our food grains, maintain cows for drinking milk, and weave cloth for garments, and for this purpose we want a considerable tract of land. For this purpose I wish that the government may acquire some land for us so that we may develop our plan, and I hope you can help me in this connection.
Sriman Jayapataka will further explain to you in this connection and I hope you will kindly do the needful.
I hope this letter meets you well.
Your ever well wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- 1975 - Letters
- 1975 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1975-12 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Bombay
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Bombay
- Letters to Public Officials
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - SIC
- Letters - Signed, 1975