751218 - Letter to Tamala Krishna written from Bombay
December 18, 1975
My Dear Tamala Krishna Maharaja,
Please accept my blessings. Thank you for your letter dated December 4, 1975 I have noted the contents with great pleasure. Your letter is very very encouraging to me. I do not know how you are selling so many books. There is no instance in history where religious books were sold with such enthusiasm and success. Is there any such history? The Christians have spread their teachings all over the world, and they have only one book, so we have got already 40, Big books published in English, therefore if we distribute, as you are distributing we cannot even imagine the result. Your program is very nice, please continue more and more.
Yes we can print instead of 20,000, 50,000 copies of the first editions of each book, ask Ramesvara to do it.
Your idea for holding Jagannatha festival in the big cities is approved by me, do it. yes you come in January.
I hope this letter finds you well.
Your ever well wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- 1975 - Letters
- 1975 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1975-12 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Bombay
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Bombay
- Tamala Krishna - Letters
- 1975 - Letters Needing Scans