760107 - Letter to Madhudvisa written from Nellore
7 th January, 1976
Hare Krishna Land,
Juhu, Bombay 400054
Camp: Nellore, South India
My dear Madhu-dvisah Maharaj,
Please accept my blessings. I beg to thank you for your letter dated 10th December, 1976. I have noted the contents carefully.
Mr. Deoji Punja came to see me in Bombay. If any of the trustees are to be dropped, this has to be discussed between the trustees themselves. These are all important men and we should be careful lest they become offended. If I say something it will not look well. If some of the trustees are not abiding by the principles or not chanting 16 rounds, then they should be induced by the other trustees who are following, to step down. I think you can follow what I mean.
Now Upendra is waiting in Hawaii, so please direct him how he should proceed. I have also asked him to write Mr. Punja.
I hope this meets you in the best of health.
Your ever well wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
197 Danks Street
Melbourne, Australia 3206
- 1976 - Letters
- 1976 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1976-01 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Nellore
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Nellore
- Madhudvisa - Letters
- 1976 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1976 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1976