761212 - Letter to Giriraja written from Hyderabad
Hare Krishna Land
Nampally Station Road
December 12, 76
My dear Giriraj,
Please accept my blessings.
Sriman Sri Krishna Badruka, son of Hariprasad Badruka, who is staying in our temple there, may stay for one month more. By the end of January he will leave his room. So, there is no cause for agitation.
Regarding going to Wardha, we could not get reservations till now. We shall try again tomorrow. If reservations are not available we shall have to fly to Bombay and then go to Wardha from Bombay, as it will be suitable.
Hoping this will meet you in good health.
Your ever well-wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
Sriman Giriraj das Brahmachary c/o Iskcon Hare Krishna Land Juhu, Bombay hand delivered by Sriman Sri Krishna Badruka
- 1976 - Letters
- 1976 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1976-12 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Hyderabad
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Hyderabad
- Giriraja - Letters
- 1976 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1976 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1976