761222 - Letter to Sudama written from Bombay
:Hare Krishna Land Juhu, Bombay
My dear Sudama,
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated December 4, 1976.
Yes, you need to come to the festival this year. Your health must be taken care of first. Regarding the others, it is alright that they may [handwritten] or not come as convenient.[handwritten]
Sita should address Lord Ramacandra as "My Lord." The matter of drawing the line is not very important. There is a summary of the Ramayana in the 9th canto. That will help you. You can show the fight between Rama and Ravana. The monkeys were throwing big, big mountains and trees blocking the passages in Lanka.
Hoping this will find you in good health.
Your ever well-wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
HH Sudama das Goswami
340 W. 55th St.
New York, New York
- 1976 - Letters
- 1976 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1976-12 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Bombay
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Bombay
- Sudama - Letters
- 1976 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1976 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1976