770208 - Letter to Dr. G. Ghosh written from Mayapur
February 08, 1977
22 Minto, Allahabad 1, U.P.
P.O. Sree Dham Mayapur
Dist. Nadia, West Bengal
My dear Dr. G. Ghosh,
Please accept my greetings. The other day when I was at Kumbha Mehla, you came to see me with your family and you invited me at your house. But in the camp it was too cold. I was reluctant to leave the Mehla because it was going nicely, but my disciples asked me to come back to Bhubaneswara. I went to Bhubaneswara from Allahabad. From Bhubaneswara I came here to our Mayapur temple, preparing for Gour Purnima Festival. (We begin festival observance at the end of February and the actual Gour Purnima day is on March 5th).
I think you have once seen this center. Recently we have completed another very large building for a guest house. I invite you to visit this holy place at the time of Gour Purnima Festival. Please come with your wife and children. We shall try to receive your family to our best capacity.
If possible, kindly bring with you some description of the Sri Beni Madhava Temple at Dara Ganga as well as a description of the Dashasvamedha Ghat on the bank of the Ganges.
Hope this will meet you in good health.
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- 1977 - Letters
- 1977 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1977-02 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Mayapur
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Mayapur
- Letters to Indian Supporters
- 1977 - Letters Needing Scans